Saturday, June 02, 2007

Over and gone

Graduation is over, and I slept last night. For the past week, I have slept in only one hour increments which really interferes with sleep stages and REM. I tried to "relax" as everyone at school said, but the racing thoughts didn't help me get the sleep I needed. But, today, I feel better since I did sleep.

Things went well, although we did have a bit of drama before when a student who was not able to walk showed up. There is still a tuition balance of significant amount and the rule is they cannot walk or receive the diploma. It is hard to have this happen, but we have to follow rules. Things were handled, she left and the ceremonies went off very well, and I was home by 9:15 pm.

Today, the sun is shining and I am hoping to sit poolside to get some sun on my pale legs and enjoy the company of either friends or a good book. I am not even sure what is left on my reading list cause I haven't read a book in over a month. Hard to believe MAY flew by and its June. But, it always seems to be that way. I have many late birthday cards to send, so I want to work on that tonight. Life begins to resume its regular pace, and we have only 5 days left with kids and then 3 teacher days the next week. I am looking forward to mid-June weekend cause my brother Doug and nephew Adam are coming in for a visit. Doug is going to the Open, so Mom and I get to keep Adam occupied all day. A three year old. . .tiring but fun. And we never get to see him that often.

Bye for now, and don't fall off your chair with 2 posts in two days. I am returning.

No comments: