Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday, Monday

We had a fun weekend for our anniversary, and the weather was blue skies, sunshine, and gorgeous all the way. After a semi-early trip to the strip district for some veggie buying and perusing the cultural stores, we headed to the shops at the waterfront where we had fun exploring, listening to some music, and enjoying the day. We finally ate at P*F* Chang's where we were supposed to go for my birthday and it was delicious. We also spent some time playing games at Dave ***and Buster's where I was able to shoot at dinosaurs and criminals. It must bring out my aggressive side to do this. Yesterday, we headed out to a park for Keith's great-nieces grad party. We seem to miss alot of his family get-togethers so I am glad it worked out for Sunday.

Now, on to more important thoughts. (Are you kidding me?) The question of the day is: Are you a one bottle at a time bath gel person, or do you have many that you choose from on any given morning. I am the latter, and usually have at least 5 or 6 bottles of gel/lotion going at the same time. I guess I just can't make up my mind on any given morning, so I need to have choices. And since I have a (too) big stockpile of gels and lotions, I can do this. Currently, the faves are: Strawberry from the Body Shop, Tropical Passionfruit from BBW, and Iced Tea Twister from BBW. (And that is only 3 of the 6 I have in the shower at the same time. . . its a good thing only 2 of us have to share the shower!!)

More later, I want to get on the road to do my paperwork for job #2.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good day together.

I do only 1 or 2 bath gels at a time - want the consistent scent. problem is - my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret has been discontinued ;-(