Saturday, November 03, 2007

A new month, and a reading challenge

Two actually. . the first is to see if I can blog daily cause I really do need a place to put my thoughts, and this does help sometimes.

But the second is a challenge of books once again. . .found here at Overdue Books which is to find 5 books on your to be read pile and read them by January 30th. I KNOW I can do this one cause both breaks for holidays are coming!!

Here are my books for this challenge:

1. Potluck Club by Eva Marie Everson, Linda Evans Shepherd
2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
3. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
4. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libby Bray
5. Step Ball Change by Jeanne Ray
6. When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall

I may be changing one of these but I also hope to read more than these 6 by January.

No comments: