Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ending of summer

The days are winding down to the end of my summer vacation. However, I believe I will have a chance to still enjoy those sunshine days and work at home either in the evening or morning on "things that must be done". Currently, that is fixing up transcripts for those kiddos who have transferred out, and doing the schedule for the current students for next year. I am trying to make the most of each day, and read, get some sun, and still feel like I have accomplished something. I have also been weeding out books: posted some on Paperback swap, have others ready to donate, and a final grouping to take to half price books and maybe be able to get a few books I need to complete my series of specific authors that I like.

Not much to say, but I am trying to get back into the posting. Usually, there is lots to say as the school year tries to push me (and I push back!!)

No comments: