There is a fun thing going on over at Callapidder Days organized and hosted by Katrina.
I signed up and then tried to list my books, and blogger would not let me in yesterday. So, I took the list to work to do after school, but forgot to do it, and then left it there.
Excuses galore, I know, but here is the start of my list:
1. The Edge of Winter by Luanne Rice ***finished
2. Sisters by Danielle Steele ***finished
3. Alphabet Weekends by Elizabeth Noble ***finished
4. Step on a Crack by James Patterson
5. Forever in Blue: Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Anne Brashears
6. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult ***finished
7. Light from Heaven by Jan Karon
8. Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky ***finished
9. Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
10. The Coffin Quilt by Ann Rinaldi ***finished
11. Fifty Acres and a Poodle by Jeanne Marie Laskas
12. Re-reading James Patterson's 1st to Die series in preparation for #6 which is coming out in April
***Updated and complete, although I could surpass this depending on how I spend my time on the weekends, and over Easter break. However, since I have a logbook to complete, 2 watches to bead, and papers to grade, I think that 12+ books is all I am going to be able to read!! Summer list begins after this one ends though, so keep checking in!!