Friday, March 21, 2008
Spring Reading Thing
Well, once again, I am going to join up for the Spring Reading Thing found at Callapidder Days. I did participate in the fall, but don't know if I managed to read all the books. I also fell away from blogging and I am hoping this will keep me going. Also, this runs through June 19th which means spring reading on my porch, and summer reading at the pool.
So, here is my list (which I reserve the right to add to or change. . .)
1. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult**
2. Blue Blood by Susan McBride ***
3. Miss Invisible by Laura Jensen Walker***
4. 7th Heaven by James Patterson
5. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella ***
6. Seeing Me Naked by Liza Palmer ***
7. It ain't all about the Cookin by Paula Deen
8. Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews ***
9. The Chili Queen by Sandra Dallas
10. Big Boned by Meg Cabot***
11. The Friday Night Knitting club by Kate Jacobs ***
12 The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond
13 Twilight by Stephanie Meyers
14 Lexi James and the Council of Girlfriends by Melissa Jacobs ***
I also just went shopping at Borders to use up $51 in gift cards, and I spent $20 more, so I have about 6 or 7 other books I could add, but I need to see how fast I can read the ones I have.
Books on my to be read pile which is must larger than this list. .but I dont' want to think I can read that many.
Posted by chris at 10:26 AM